While large corporations turned their attention to Asia for production outsourcing long ago, now may be the time for SMEs to join. In fact, political and economic uncertainty in an ever-shrinking world could make this not so much an option, but a necessity.
But are procurement professionals at SMEs ready to take that step? Strategic and cultural knowledge is vital to make the most of such a move, and in this whitepaper, published in partnership with Trinity Bidding, you will learn:
- The production strengths and weaknesses of individual Asian countries
- How to establish trust with your new suppliers
- What steps to take to maintain corporate social responsibility
- Communication conventions, and what they indicate, to gauge the mood during negotiations
- How to avoid offence during business banquets
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below. Before you proceed with registration, please make sure you have read our terms and conditions here >